2022 WAEC chemistry specimens. 2022/2023 Waec Chemistry practical specimens. Waec 2022 May/June Chemistry Specimens.
Welcome To ExamClass.com.ng WAEC Solution Help Desk.
Are you looking for WAEC WASSCE 2022 Chemistry Practical Specimens?
Do you want to see the list of specimens you are required to read to prepare for WAEC 2022 Chemistry Practical Exam and pass? If yes, you have arrived the right place.
WAEC 2022 CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL SPECIMEN
APPARATUS AND MATERIALS REQUIRED:
(1) One burrette of 50cm³ capacity
(2) One pipette, either 20cm³ or 25cm³
*All candidates at one centre must use pipettes of the same volume.
(3) The usual apparatus for titration
(4) The usual apparatus and reagents for qualitative work including the following with all reagents appropriately labelled
(i) dilute sodium hydroxide solution
(ii) dilute hydrochloride acid
(iii) dilute trioxonitrate(v) acid
(iv) barium chloride solution
(v) acidified potassium dichromate solution
(vi) aqueous ammonia
(vii) lime water
(viii) red and blue litmus papers
(ix) dilute tetraoxosulphate(vi) acid.
(6) Fitration apparatus
(7) One beaker
(8) One boiling tube
(9) Four test tubes
(10) Methyl orange as indicator
(11) Glass rod
(12) Wash bottle containing distilled/deionized water
(13) Burning splint
(14) Watch glass
(15) Bunsen burner/source of heat
(17) Mathematical table/calculator.
* Each candidate should be supplied with the following, where n is the candidates serial number.
(a) 150cm³ of a solution of Hcl, in a corked flask or bottle labelled ‘An‘. These should be the same containing 9.0cm³ of concentrated Hcl (about 36%) per day of solution.
(b) 150cm³ of NaOH solution in a corked flask or bottle labelled ‘Bn‘. These changes should all be the same containing 4.8g of NaOH per dm³ of solution.