2020 Waec Specimens. 2021/2022 Waec Ssce May/June practical specimens. 2021 Waec practical specimens. 2021 waec Physics, Chemistry, Biology & Agric Specimens. 2021/2022 Waec may/june specimens. 2020 Waec Physics Specimens, 2020 Waec Chemistry Specimens, 2020 Waec Biology & Agric Specimens. 2021/2022 waec ssce, may/June verified Practical specimens. 2021 Waec real practical specimens. Waec ssce 2021 specimens. 2021 Waec May/June Specimens. Waec specimens 2021.
Welcome To ExamClass.com.ng WAEC Solution Help Desk.
Are you looking for WAEC WASSCE 2021 Practical Specimens for all practical subjects?
Do you want to see the list of specimens you are required to read to prepare for WAEC 2021 Practical Exam and pass? If yes, you have arrived the right place.
Below Is The Specimens For Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Agric Practical.
CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL SPECIMENS
APPARATUS AND MATERIALS REQUIRED:
(1) One burrette of 50cm³ capacity
(2) One pipette, either 20cm³ or 25cm³
*All candidates at one centre must use pipettes of the same volume.
(3) The usual apparatus for titration
(4) The usual apparatus and reagents for qualitative work including the following with all reagents appropriately labelled
(i) dilute sodium hydroxide solution
(ii) dilute hydrochloride acid
(iii) dilute trioxonitrate(v) acid
(iv) barium chloride solution
(v) acidified potassium dichromate solution
(vi) aqueous ammonia
(vii) lime water
(viii) red and blue litmus papers
(ix) dilute tetraoxosulphate(vi) acid.
(6) Fitration apparatus
(7) One beaker
(8) One boiling tube
(9) Four test tubes
(10) Methyl orange as indicator
(11) Glass rod
(12) Wash bottle containing distilled/deionized water
(13) Burning splint
(14) Watch glass
(15) Bunsen burner/source of heat
(17) Mathematical table/calculator.
* Each candidate should be supplied with the following, where n is the candidates serial number.
(a) 150cm³ of a solution of Hcl, in a corked flask or bottle labelled ‘An‘. These should be the same containing 9.0cm³ of concentrated Hcl (about 36%) per day of solution.
(b) 150cm³ of NaOH solution in a corked flask or bottle labelled ‘Bn‘. These changes should all be the same containing 4.8g of NaOH per dm³ of solution.
PHYSICS PRACTICAL SPECIMENS
– Two metre rules
– Two retort stands and clamps
– Thread (about 250cm long)
– A weighing balance
– Split corks
– A set of masses (two 10g, two 20g and two 50g)
– Ray box with illuminated object (cross wire)
– convex lens (f = 15cm)
– Metre rule
– lens holder
– Accumulator or two dry cells (2 × 1.5v)
– Ammeter (O – 1A)
– Crocodile clip
– A 2Ω resistor
– Constant wire (about 1m long)
– Connecting wires
Biology & Agric Specimes loading… Check back later.