2021 Jupeb Registration process. 2021/2022 JUPEB Registration Fee or Price. Where to Buy 2021 JUPEB form and how to register. 2021/2022 JUPEB fee and university to study it. Univeristies to register JUPEB program and how to apply.
JUPEB is a National Examination body saddled with the responsibility of conducting examinations for students, who have undergone approved subject combinations and are seeking Direct Entry admissions into Nigerian and partnering foreign tertiary institutions.
JUPEB 2021/2022 Session is currently open for admission to various institutions in Nigeria. Find out if you qualify and how to apply below.
How to apply 2021/2022 JUPEB
Candidates who meet the entry requirements can obtain a JUPEB application form from any of the affiliated campuses. They may also enroll or register directly at the JUPEB official website.
Also, many universities have the forms online and a candidate can apply through the respective online admission portal if present. The process may be free or attract a fee depending on the institution.
Also View: JUPEB 2021 Syllabus
To be admitted, one needs to meet the minimum entry requirements. The application for the 2021/2022 session is currently ongoing but closes on the 14th of October 2020. Inquire about specific dates from your preferred campus.
How do I register?
JUPEB registration is done on the official website. Note that registration on the website is to an affiliated study center and not to a university campus.
1. Fill in your details on the form given to generate a payment invoice and get an invoice number.
2. Pay a non-refundable registration fee of fifteen thousand two hundred and fifty Naira.
3. Validate payment by clicking on Payment Validation
4. Once payment is confirmed, click on the registration form to begin registration.
5. Print out the application slip and present it to the chosen study center for clearance.
JUPEB school fees
The fee paid on the site during registration is much cheaper compared to when paying in the specific campuses and study centres. The breakdown of costs an applicant should expect are;
– Registration fee: 15, 000 Naira(250 Naira inclusive of bank charges)
– Clearance fee: 20,000 Naira
– Tuition and examination fee: 140,000 Naira
– Laboratory fee (science): 10, 000 Naira- only for science students
– Textbooks and past questions(optional): 15,000 Naira
– Hostel accommodation(optional): 30,000-70,000 Naira
– Result collection: 2,000 Naira
Who can apply for JUPEB?
The entry requirements for enrollment are a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least 5 subjects at O’Level including English language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings.
To be eligible to take examinations leading to the award of JUPEB’s Direct Entry certificates,
1. Each candidate must register, sit for Examinations and satisfy the Board in three subjects and a General Studies course relevant to the proposed course in any of the universities.
2. Each subject is to be broken into four courses to be taken, two per semester, by the candidate. The results in all the courses are to be merged at the end of the second semester to obtain the candidate’s grade in that particular subject.
3. Each candidate is expected to take twelve (12) courses, six per semester, and a General Studies course.
Upon completion, the candidate is issued with certificates with the acquired grade in the subjects done.
For a student to be admitted to the university, they need to pass the examinations and satisfy all other conditions required by their institution of choice.
Also See >> JUPEB Past Questions [PDF]
JUPEB affiliated universities
There are many affiliated universities and study centers to enroll for the JUPEB program 2021. Here are a few of the options:
– University of Lagos, Akoka – Lagos
– Lagos State University
– University of Benin
– Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife
– Babcock University, Ogun State
– Edwin Clark University
– Caleb University, Imota
– Federal University Of Technology Owerri (FUTO)
Can’t find an affiliated university near you? Check out the JUPEB official website for a more comprehensive list of institutions and study centres.
JUPEB has made it easier for students to join campus. The registration and admission process is smooth with clear requirements. For further information and inquiries, head over to their official website.
Frequently Asked Questions From Candidates
What is JUPEB?
JUPEB means Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board. It is a programme spearheaded by the University of Lagos (Unilag) to give O’level graduates and those who have found JAMB difficult in using it as a means of gaining admission. So it serves as one of the best alternatives to JAMB. JUPEB takes you into 200 level of any university of your choice.
Is It Only Unilag Or FUTO That Offers The Programme?
No, is not only Unilag or FUTO that offers the programme, as a matter of fact about 70% of Southern Nigerian universities accept the result of JUPEB to gain admission into 200 level. JUPEB have affiliated universities, and these affiliates universities not accept the result, but they have the approval to have their own centre of JUPEB to run the programme.
Is It Only The Centre I Did programme I Can Use The Result?
No, you can use the result anywhere you want, even though you have done the programme somewhere else. You must have done the programme in Ilorin, and decide
to use it to gain admission into University of Lagos, you have done the programme in Lagos centre and decide to
use it to gain admission at Delta State University (Delsu)
Does JUPEB Result Expire?
JUPEB result does not expire, you can decide not to use it immediately you are through with the programme, you might use it after ten years of having JUPEB result, three years after having it. The choice is a choice.
How Can I use JUPEB To Gain Admission Into University Of My Choice?
Once you are through with the programme, you will only need to combine the JUPEB result with Direct Entry form and follow the instructions on the JAMB website about the Direct Entry form. You need to be updated when Direct Entry form will be out so that you buy your direct entry form early to avoid late registration to your best university
What Is The Duration Of JUPEB?
JUPEB spans 10 months of two semesters, which is 5 months for each semester. At the end of each semester, JUPEB students would write Continuous assessment test and a final examination. It is these examinations that would be computed as their final examinations. While the test is 30 marks and the examinations are 70 marks. So candidates are advised to take their continuous assessment serious not only during the examination.
Can I Use Awaiting Result To Apply For JUPEB?
Yes, you can use awaiting result to apply for JUPEB programme
What is the Official JUPEB website?
The official JUPEB website is www.jupeb.edu.ng