The registrar while briefing journalists at the national headquarters of the Board in Benin City, revealed that a total of 57,474 candidates sat for the certificate examinations nationwide.
About 36,202 candidates representing 62.99%, scored five credits and above including English language and Mathematics, while 453 candidates, were found to be involved in examination malpractice.
She further called on the government to work towards building more Federal Science and Technical Colleges to fill gaps existing in states that lack technical institutions.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR NABTEB RESULT
– Go to NABTEB result checking portal @
– Enter your Candidate Identification Number (e.g. 38001178)
– Select the Type of Examination (i.e. May/June)
– Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year (i.e. 2019)
– Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits (e.g. N123456789)
– Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card (eg. 012345678912 )
– Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
Leave a Reply