National Examinations Council, NECO result is out! Candidates that participated in the SSCE internal examination can now check their results online. You will however need to purchase the result checking token to be able to access your result online.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the National Examinations Council (NECO) 2020 June/July Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE), that their results have been released.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Candidates are advised to get the result checking token from NECO website.
Chat up mr ben on whatsapp to buy NECO token/Scratch card: 08020867014
How to Check NECO Result
– Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/ .
– Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020
– Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
– Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
– Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.