This is to invite all candidates who sat for the 2022/2023 UTME or applied for Direct entry and chose the University of Abuja as their first choice for a Post UTME screening from Wednesday 28th December 2022 – Wednesday 25th January 2023
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING
i. Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS, and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2022/2023 UTME;
ii. Must have chosen the University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to the University of Abuja as their first choice;
iii. Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly into the University portal and register for the screening exercise.
RECOMMENDED => UNICAL 1st and 2nd Semester Academic Calendar For 2021/2022 Session
PROCEDURE FOR THE 2022/2023 PRE-ADMISSIONS SCREENING
1. Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply“;
2. Click Undergraduate link on the left panel;
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details“;
4. Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address
5. All candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000) only for the screening;
6. On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page;
7. Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to Remita payment page;
8. Enter credit or debit (ATM) card number and other details as appropriate and submit;
9. Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment;
10.After successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password;
11. Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration;
12. Ensure you print the completed registration slip and payment receipt.
Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to upload their O level results on JAMB portal before they can be considered for admissions.
Mall. Yahya I. Mohammed
Leave a Reply