The School of General Studies wishes to inform all the first-year students of Regular program that the 2021/2022 GST registration and collection of books will end/stop on Friday, 30th December 2022 by 4.00 pm.
Every registered student should go to SGS website @gs.unizik.edu.ng to check the day, time, hall of his/her examination schedule for 10-14th January 2023 before the examination.
Students are advised to take note of the underlisted rules during the examination:
– Handsets are strictly NOT allowed in the Examination halls.
– Wristwatches of all types are strictly not allowed in the examination halls.
-Carry over students must come with proper identification- School ID, NIN or Voters Card).
– No smoking and eating of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
– Students are not allowed to take examination(s) outside the stipulated time and venue against each student’s schedule.
– All students for GST examinations must be properly dressed before he/she is admitted for examination.
– Caps of all kinds, crop top, slippers, bandana, ripped jeans, kimono etc are not allowed in the examination halls.
The concerned students are hereby advised to abide by this notice accordingly.
Comr. Ikechukwu F. Dikeojo
SUG PR.O NAU
Prof. Alex Chinwuba Asigbo
Leave a Reply